You can help unemployed people in the Sheffield City Region get back into work by organising a clothes drive at your place of work
- Arrange a date or time when your colleagues can bring in donations. Try to avoid holiday times. Please email us once you have fixed a date.
- Publicise prior to the event for maximum impact. Please tell your colleagues about us and what we do, for further information or marketing materials please give us a call on 07468 464776 or drop us an email at email@example.com
- You may want to organise a collection area where colleagues can drop donations off.
- When the suit drive is finished, please contact us to arrange delivery or collection.
Please, please help us by making sure that clothing is clean, in good condition and suitable for interviews and smart wear
We need the following items in all sizes and colours;
- Mens and womens suits
- Smart casual separates
- Shirts, blouses and tops
- Skirts and trousers
- Mens and womens accessories (belts,ties, cufflinks, shoe laces, handbags and jewellery etc.)
- Smart winter coats
- Unused toiletries