You can help unemployed men get back into work by organising a suit drive at your place of work
- Arrange a date or time when your colleagues can bring in donations. Try to avoid holiday times. Please email us once you have fixed a date.
- Publicise prior to the event for maximum impact. Please tell your colleagues about us and what we do, for further information or marketing materials please give us a call on 07468 464776 or drop us an email on email@example.com
- You may want to organise a collection area where colleagues can drop donations off. If you need to borrow a clothes rail give us a call.
- When the suit drive is finished, please contact us to arrange delivery or collection.
We need the following items in all sizes and colours;
- Smart casual gear
- Accessories (belts, cufflinks, shoe laces, suit bags etc.)
- Smart winter coats
- Unused toiletries