Any suitable clothes donated will go directly to one of our clients, helping them to look great, feel more confident and increase their chance of succeeding at interview. We need clean, quality clothing and shoes in every size for both men and women.
We need the following items in all sizes and colours;
- Tops and blouses
- Mens accessories (belts, cufflinks, ties, shoe laces, etc.)
- Womens accessories (bags, belts, jewellery)
- Smart winter coats
- Unused toiletries
We also can use any spare suit bags that you may have.
Clothing donations can be dropped off at:
- Our offices Unit 25, New Mesters, 53 Mowbray St, Sheffield. S3 8EN. Mon – Fri 9.30 – 4.30
- Sheffield Central Library
- Goodman Sparks Dry Cleaners on Ecclesall Road or Meadowhead (they will clean and deliver to us free of charge)
If none of these work for you give us a call on 07468 464776 and we will see what we can do.
If you would like to organise a corporate clothing collection or “suit drive” at your place of work see this page.